Here at Nordikota, we work direcly with our customers to ensure their artwork looks as good as possible when printed or embroidered. To help us make the most of your image, please follow the guidelines below:
Maximum sizes we can print and embroider
- The maximum width for print is 300mm, dependant on the size of the garment chosen . For embroidery the maximum is 300mm Wide and 200mm Heigh. The height of your logo or image will automatically be re-sized based on the width you select.
Positions we can print and embroider
- We can print and embroider designs in a wide range of positions; the positions available depends on the garments you select. Typical positions include left or right chest, full width across the front chest, left or right sleeve, or full width across the top of the back. If the positions available aren't quite right for your needs, we can still help you. Just contact us directly to discuss further.
File types we accept
- You can upload your image or logo file online with our easy to use ordering process. We accept all common file types, but the best for photos are JPG or PNG. For Logo's, please use PDF, AI, EPS or CDR.
- Please try to upload the highest quality version of your image you have to ensure we can print in high resolution. If you upload a file that is too low quality to print or embroider, we will contact you to discuss how best to proceed. Please do not use images that have been uploaded to Social Media. In most cases these have been reduced in quality.
Printing and embroidery limitations
- Each customisation type has it's own limitations. We choose the best option for the design you want printed.